Who Can Join?
The Field of Membership of this credit union shall be limited to those having the following common bond:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in and businesses and other legal entities located in Bacliff, Dickinson, Hitchcock, La Marque, San Leon, Santa Fe, and Texas City. (Some restrictions may apply)
- Employees or retiree of the following entities and immediate family members are eligible to join the Gulf Shore Federal Credit Union:
- Action Personnel, Inc. (including temporaries)
- A.J. Edmond Company
- Bevis Pest Control
- Chemic Engineers
- City of Hitchcock
- Dunn Heat Exchangers, Inc.
- First Assembly of God Church in Texas City (voting members)
- Jack Davis Enterprises
- Joe's Car Stop
- Knox Interests
- Maxim Crane Works
- Paragon Fabricators, Inc.
- Safety Short Production
- Sea Lion Technology
- Spectrum Design Services, Inc
- Texas City Sun Newspaper
- Texas City Terminal Railway
- Valero Energy Corporation
- Members of their immediate families* or households
- Organizations of such persons
*Immediate family member is defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild. This includes step parents, stepchildren, step sibling, and adoptive relationships. Spouse of members who became deceased while within the field of membership of Gulf Shore FCU is also welcomed to join.
Terms and Conditions of Your Account
Employer and Employee Benefits
Membership in Gulf Shore Federal Credit Union is an ongoing benefit to employees and associates of participating companies or groups. As a full-service financial institution, the credit union:
- Provides security for funds, with accounts insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.
- Provides dependable, friendly, personalized service.
- Provides printed materials for the introduction and promotion of services.
- Offers convenience.
- Increases members' knowledge of financial options.
- Extends membership privileges to family members.
- Places members' interests first.